WELCOME!

I want to welcome you! Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment! Have a good day. :)

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Generation 3 Part 1

Hey guys! Welcome to the 3rd GENERATION!! I know! Can you believe it??? Well, I can't. :-D Anywho, let's get down to business.  You want to know what Marcus looks like and who the heir will be right? Well... let's scroll to see! I think he turned out quite well.


So here we have two wonderful candidates here. The eldest is Kayla Tanner and the younger is Marcus Tanner.


Kayla is a beautiful young lady with a lot of talent. She is defiantly a Tanner in how she looooves to cook! She enjoys going out with friends and clothes! She is class president and helps run the school fashion show every year.


And then there is Marcus. He is the big man on campus. Loved by all his hall mates, he has a kind soul that beams all the answers of why he is so well liked. He loves gardening like his aunt and works hard in school to be on the honor roll.

Drum roll please...
....
   ....
       .....
And our new heir is??


Kayla Tanner!!  

Welcome to Generation 3!


Hey guys,  Kayla here. I feel so honored to be the new heir to my family. I feel like, I just finished writing my prologue and now I have begun to write chapter 1 of my best seller. My story will be about family, adventures, and surprises! I love surprises!

The night of Marcus' birthday was exciting! I love parties. All the people and of course seeing Marcus become a teen! So surreal. It's so weird to see him getting so old! Like, when did I decide that it was ok for him to start high school? Oh well, I'll get over it, besides mom is calling me to help her clean up the house.



Marcus' first day was nerve racking! How would my friends like my little brother? What would he wear? Would he make friends? Would he get lost trying to get to first period? Would people think that he was weird and a dork!?! All the question....
Well, despite my fears, Marcus had no problems making friends. Who would of thought? Hmm.... people actually like my little brother.... hahaha! He is pretty great.


So, apparently kids of to school means parents date day. Aww how cute! So, the night before Dad comes into my room to run his date by me. So, first he said that he wanted to ...


... take her to the beach. Dad has always been a beach person. His dream vacation was to visit a real beach somewhere in this world, but till then, he settles with Twinbrook Beach. He loves the look of the water rushing into the brown-peachy-white sand and the smell of the water. And then, he asked...


...How about a good movie? Hmmm.... what type of movie should be the question. So, we decided that to shake things up a bit, we would go for something not typically watched on a date. After some thought, we decided on an action movie. Woo! After laughing about our rejection of mushy-kissy movies, Dad told me his final idea.


Fine dining! Awww, my dad is such a romantic! Well almost. He suggested the diner by the beach, but stopped mid sentence when he saw my reaction. Really? He was going to take my beautiful mother to a diner for a DATE?? Fail. So, I texted some of my friends to ask where the best places were to eat. After all the replies came in, we were able to settle on a wonderful outdoor restaurant in town called Bello. Apprently Italian for beautiful. Perfect.



The next day when I excitedly asked Dad about the date, he went vague on me and said all went well. All went well!? What am I supposed to do with that? Details man! After laughing at me, he told me more. He said that mom loved the waves at the beach and the amazing sunset. The movie was a go, and she was in utter amazement at the type of restaurant that he had chosen. Apparently he much to learn in that area. Shame.


When I asked how the night ended, he gave me a huge smile and told me that he had to be excused. Ohh yea, my dad is good!


So, Marcus and auntie Gabby are really connecting out there in the garden. Of course, this is on the down-low. I mean so what's the big deal if mister popular's green thumb is known to the whole school? :-D Too bad I'm a great sister and I love my whittle brother.


While mister gardener is perfecting his burnt look, I am cooking away in my kitchen. Yes, it is my kitchen, well, I guess it will be soon. For now it is still auntie Gabby's kitchen. For now....



Before we all knew it, it was dad's birthday! Woo!! My beloved daddy is getting old! Haha, well we just can't tell him that! So, we had a small family gathering type of party. It was nice. Even though I told mom that I wanted to have a lot of friends over, she said that she would prefer it to be just the Tanner's, so I conceded and had fun with my peeps. Who would have thought that my family could be so much fun? We played board games, charades, UNO, and finally ended the night with some cake! Aunite Gabby loooves cake more than any other person I know!


The following weekend mom went agrilling! How cool is that? And looking quite beautiful while she's at it also!


Marcus was feeling extra adventurous that day also. He figured that he would cook up some magic and put me to shame.... tisk tisk tisk. How silly little siblings can be sometimes. When he finally finished, auntie Gabby was the only one who had not eaten yet. Turns out that she was the only one unfortunate enough to eat his food. Poor auntie Gabby.


While Marcus was cooking poison, I was finishing my first ever novel! Mom helped me a lot with it, like when I got stuck on a particular idea or chapter, or when a character was just not coming through the way I envisioned them in my mind, but I did all the typing! I actually wrote a novel! I can't believe it! I've got to call all my friends!



After Marcus and I were both done, Dad called us into the dinning room to work on our homework. Usually I did my homework myself, but I would never pass up an opportunity to be tutored by my dad. Anyone who comes to house always does their homework first just so that dad can tutor them. haha! It gets me everytime!


I haven't really seen auntie in a while. She mostly has been in the guest house painting away or working on her garden when Marcus forgot about it. I haven't seen someone as dedicated to painting as much as she has recently. She has had a lot of time since Micky D's retired. Yep, they are history. I miss the band and all the shows I got to see front row or in the VIP section with my friends. The Micky D's were around for ever! All my friends listen to the albums one after the other and talk about how cool it is that I'm family to the Micky D's.


One day I was chillen with auntie Gabby in the guest house. She was painting, of course, and I was writing in my diary. All of a sudden she set down her paint brush, didn't budge, but just stood there. Sounds like nothing unless you know her. 
"Hey auntie, everything ok?" I asked surveying the situation to get an understanding of what was going on.
"I'm going crazy! I've been in this house painting for way to long! I'm going to a concert that I got invited to."
"Really?" I asked surprised. It was always amazing how auntie Gabby always got invited to things. How did she know so many famous people? Did she have a double life that no one knew about?
"Who is the band playing?"
"2 Doors Up"
"What!? Are you serious auntie!? 2 Doors Up?? Ahhhhh!!!!!!"
Aunite Gabby's eye's got really big like a deer in headlights. She never really was into fan type screams, it made her nervous. So, she just looked at me wide eyed, turned and walked out of the room.


Since auntie Gabby was not going to bless my stomach with her chef skills tonight, I was going to have to fend for myself. So I opened the grill and lit it up. It's grillen time! So, I thought I would shake it up some by making bar-b-que hot dogs. Weird?? I don't know, but it is sure lots of fun to make!


I called Mom to come check out my creation. 
"Why are the hot dogs so dark?" She asked eyeing my precious food.
"Well, Mom, I bar-b-qued hot dogs! Wanted to try something new." Mom gave me a weary look to show she was recalling the last creation one of her children cooked up.
"Come on mom, I know you want too!"
"Actually, I really don'y want to, but... I will indulge your request."
Yay!! After a couple of long bites, my dream of two thumbs up came true!

*
**
***


How is it possible that senior year has rolled around. The other day my friends and I were reminiscing on the last for years wishing they would not end. Since the year was winding down, I knew it was time to put my plan into action. I had been planning this one for a while. So, I asked Dad to get the keys and rushed out the door before he could change his mind.


I went to the theater and knew that this would be the best venue. I wanted to take over the movie world, so I would, one theater at a time. I had big plans for my future and step one was... become a partner. When I get a real job I'll be able to set money aside, plus my inheritance, so that in about 8 years I'll be able to own the theater in Twinbrook. When I first talked to Dad about my idea, he was shocked. Did his daughter really come up with such a strategic plan as the one she presented? Dad proudly wrote me a check that would go towards purchasing my very own share of the theater. Wooooo!! I'm takin' ova!


I get a call from Dad while I was in my meeting, but I was not able to answer at that moment. So, when the meeting with the owners of the theater was I over, I called him back.

"Hey Dad, what's crakalackin?"
"Well, daughter, I need to get to a meeting and my only daughter has kidnapped my vehicle."
"Technically, I asked for permission, my only father. When do you need it, I can head your way now."
"To late now, I'm almost to the meeting now."
"Really? How? Wait..."
"Yes..." Dad said unamused at my realization.
Hahaha Dad had to used mom's bike. Haha


Since I didn't have to rush home, I decided to hit the gym. I figured that since I was on the path to leaving the teen world and into the adult world, I should probably start taking better care of myself like mom used to. Mom would always tell stories of how active she was as a youth. How she ran track, played basketball and swam in high school. She wanted to get back into exercising, but wasn't sure she could motivate herself like she used to be able to. I think it would be nice for Mom and I to do this together. I like that idea.


Over the next few weeks, I got the suspicion that Mom and auntie Gabby were plotting my doom. With my 18th birthday and graduation right around the corner, I knew they were up to something. They would stay up late, "watching tv," but more like fine tuning all the details to their master plan. Uh huh.


Anytime the ladies were devising, Dad always found some excuse to see what I was up too. Make sure I would never accidentally walk in on a conversation and be tipped off.


Other times, it's almost as if the house were on my side by getting back at the three musketeers for me! Yay washing machines!!


When I am just relaxing with the fam, it reminds me of how much I have enjoyed writing this chapter of my life. I love my family and love being a Tanner even more. Whoever plans to marry me better realize that he is marrying my family also, especially auntie Gabby! You don't wanna come up against the coolest aunt ever!


Dad did an awesome job writing his best-seller, so, I hope I make him proud as I write my prize-winning novel!

The End!


Recommend please at the Tanner Legacy page at the Sims3.com. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment