WELCOME!

I want to welcome you! Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment! Have a good day. :)

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Generation 1 Part 2

Hey, welcome back to the Tanner Legacy! Have you missed them? Well, no need to fret anymore, here they are! So, how are the Tanner's lives going? Well, for one thing, they are enjoying their new house, but their new salary? Well, let's just say there's room for improvement. :)



A beautiful, empty home was not Julienne's dream come true, but what could she do about it? Looking down at her belly, clearly she realized there was little she actually do. She reflected on the life she was now living. A loving,hot, ambitious and hard-working husband by her side, an ok job in her dream career, and a growing relationship with her mother. YES!!

With a lot of time on her hands and not much house to keep, Julienne realized how much she and her mother had drifted apart since her teen years. Not only that, but she wanted her son or daughter to grow up knowing their grandparents. Grandparents? Would that include the gramps? Well, she rcalled how she had never really known him to well because of all the hours he put in at work.




Also, come to think of it, it really bothered her. Her father was never really around, period! Jeremy spent so much time with her. He would take her out around town after work and on the weekends. Although he would have piles of papers to grade and read, he would make sure they spent all the precious moments together.


They would play games together, go for walks, and even workout together! 

"Hmm.... it's a good thing we spent so much time together, because after the baby comes, things will cha-- I think my water just broke!!"


Across town Jeremy is indulging in a good game of chess. "Hmm.... ok, the play is important. Should I move my Knight or my Bishop?" *Ring Ring Ring Ring* Oh well, saved by the bell!



It's a GIRL!!! Even though both Jeremy and Julienne were hoping for a boy, they were more thrilled than they  ever anticipated about the arrival of their beautiful angel! Julienne stared into the eyes of their tiny being that she had helped to create. What a miracle! The tiny fingers cured in and out and the baby's eyes, big and bold, opened and closed. Wait, her? Her? HER? This impeccable child would need a name!
"What shall we name her dear?" Wow, talk about thinking about the same thing at the same time!
"Jeremy, I have no idea! We had only picked out boy names," she laughed for a moment, "What's the first one that comes to your mind?"
"Karen?"
"Ummm... no. Try again."
"Rachel! Oww that's a good one," Jeremy's eyes lit up.
"Umm...."
"Fine, be that way!" Jeremy smirked, "how about Gabriella?"
"Ahhh!! Gabby!!"
Jeremy burst into laughter at his tired looking wife, with wet hair and red skin, getting so hyped about the name.

*
**
***

Life was zooming by now! What happened to my teen years when all I wanted to do was work and look at hot guys? Now, my husband is flying through the levels at work, Gabby is growing so tall! I just can't believe that she is now 3 years old...




My mother sadly passed away two months shy of Gabby's 1st birthday...


And now I am pregnant again! :) I wonder why life plays out the way it does? Someone ought to make a banner and stick it on the lawn of evey house with a teen living there! Like for real. I wish someone had told me I would be getting so old so fast!! One minute I am fixing my husbands tie before he leaves for work and the next I am reliving the painful details of last nights dinner. Well, one things for sure, Jeremy is sooo adorable when he talks to my belly like this!!


*A few months later* The Tanner's welcome Lance into the family. Julienne is once again looking upon another miracle in her very arms. Twice in a lifetime! This time no words would come out her mouth, just a permanent smile welcoming itself onto her face! :)



THE END!

Check back to the Sims 3.com Tanner Legacy page and recommend. Then let me know what you think! Thanks for reading and happy Simming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment