WELCOME!

I want to welcome you! Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment! Have a good day. :)

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Generation 1 Part 1

Welcome to the Tanner Legacy!

This is my first blog legacy, but I'm really excited about giving this a chance. I guess we'll see how things turn out :) Now, off we go!

Welcome to Twinbrook  and Meet Jeremy Tanner!


His traits are:
   vehicle enthusiast
   handy
   family-oriented
   easily impressed
 and  
   ambitious

His lifetime want is to be swimming in cash and he is currently pursuing the Teacher career.


Of course, there are humble, very humble beginnings. Rough times! lol  Growing up in Sunset Valley had come with it's challenges. He was an only child, but being the only child in his family came with many pressures. He learned from a young age to be ambitious and to shoot for the stars any way that you can. Now in Twinbrook,  he was looking for a fresh start. A fresh start to be able to be who he wanted to be! Would he get that fresh start? How would his time here in Twinbrook end up?? I guess time will tell. :)



Jeremy sat in his tiny-white chair contemplating what career path would he choose? His father was an architect and barely had any time for his family. Jeremy did not want to be that man. Hmm.... well he knew that he loved kids and then it finally hit him, Teaching! Wait the worst paying job in the history of sims? Well, ok maybe not the worst, but it sure didn't pay well for all the work put in. But, who cares? It's about the children, right? So, he grabs a taxi and heads to the local school to apply for a job. In no time at all, he charms the Principle and walks out a Playground Monitor.

So, to pass his first Twinbrook Sunday away, Jeremy went around exploring. He finds this amazing sculpture water fountain and decides to do some reading.



Time was passing quickly. Jeremy had moved up from playground monitor and was now substitute teaching. But of course, his itch to explore had not faded, only Jeremy was doing another kind of exploring. Julienne was incredibly beautiful! She had a nice style and seemed to be going somewhere with her job. He had met so many people who were unemployed or just way to old around town, but she seemed to be something!

They would meet all around town on various dates! It was so much fun. Dinner, hanging out at the beach, the park, the movies, or even a concert. But, then Jeremy started to hear form her less and less. What no more hanging out? Now it had been days since they talked!


So, Jeremy takes things into his own hands and goes to Julienne's house. Her mother welcomes him with open arms! Apparently Julienne had told her parents a lot about Jeremy, so the Meet the Parents moment went off without a hitch. She told him that Julienne was upstairs in her room and that she had just gotten home from work. When he walks into her room, she is caught of guard.
"What are doing here?" Julienne asked Jeremy.
"Well, I just wanted to see what's up. It's just been a while hun. How is work? I heard you just got home."
"Well, I don't know if this is the right timing, Jeremy! I've been trying to get up the guts to call you. To be honest, and not play any games right now, I really don't think this is going to work. I really want to do well in at my job. If my mom could, then so can! So,...  do you get what I'm saying?"
Jeremy was surprised at what Julienne said, but appreciated the fact that she was being forthright, but then was frustrated, but also hurt.
"So, you have been ignoring me because you don't think you have time for a relationship right now? Is that right?" Jeremy asked.
"I  mean... yea, I guess. I'm sorry. I will understand if you want to leave now and we go our separate ways," she said as her eyes started to tear up. Jeremy thought for a moment and then stepped towards Julienne.


"I will not allow you to give up so easily on us. I see something here that I have never seen before, feel something that I've never felt before, so I will not give up so easily on what we have! If you are ambitious, well guess what? So am I! We can make this work. Ok?" Julienne let her tears fall and leaned in to kiss Jeremy again, this time with all she had.


A few months later, Jeremy called Julienne and invited her to the town gardens. After talking for a while and a whole lot of romantic gestures, he realized that the sun had set and the time had come. So, he got down on one knee and proposed to Julienne. :) Woot woot!!

A few months pass, and it was time to seal the deal. Sadly, the teaching field is not the place to make the big bucks, so Jeremy can't throw a hugs wedding, but at their simple wedding are the most important people in both their lives- Julienne's parents and Jeremy's best friend. Awww!



Well, one of the benefits to marrying a rich sim, is the the fact that they bring in a lot of simoleons! Together, Jeremy and Julienne are able to build a nice starter home just the way that they always dreamed. Their new life together as a married couple has begun. 

With this fresh start, Julienne has decided to quit her cooking line of work and go with her dream line of work. Her dream is to be CEO of a mega-cooperation. Here goes nothing!

Julienne's traits are:
   Flirty
   Workaholic
   Natural Cook
   Snob
   Ambitious

The End!

Let me know what you think so far at my sims page. Leave me a comment! Part 2 coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment